Friday, October 9, 2009

random pictures

cutie

This is what happens when you tell the boys they can have more, but mom and dad haven't eaten, please save them some. They eat 4/5 of the pan and leave the 2 of you 1/5 of the pan. (The picture is actually deceiving. I should have stood right above the pan to take it. It really was about 1/5 of the pan) All's fair in love and food right?
Here is Aaron probably the first time I actually let him have a bowl. Somehow he ended up with 2 spoons. I know the smaller on was mine, and I got him the bigger one when I gave him the bowl, I just don't remember why he had both.
Never knew a bathtub could be so much fun. It has just been sitting in my room for a while, but the other day these 2 decided to drag it out of my room and play in it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: