
Multitasking with Aaron?? Above Brandon is playing ball with Benjamin while holding Aaron - Aaron likes this activity though - he really likes to watch Benjamin play. Below Tavio is playing wii with Aaron.


These 2 pictures are of Benjamins hair-cut. He hates to get his haircut, so one day, he wouldn't wake up super easily from nap, so I decided to take advantage and cut his hair. I obviously got only half way through before he woke up and wanted nothing more to do with the haircut. I didn't feel like fighting it for that much more cutting, so he went around like this for an entire day. It just made me laugh. I finished most of it the next day at nap before he woke up. We only had a bit left in the back that he had to just fuss through. :)


Benjamin discovers packing bubbles. :)

Benjamin loves Aaron

Aaron just had his 4 month Dr. appointment last week. It is no surprise that he is a big boy. He was 14 lbs 13 oz - 75%, 26 1/2 inches long - 97%, and head circ. of 17 1/2 inches - 97%. Surprised? We weren't. I knew he was getting big when we had to move up to 6 and 6-9 month clothes a couple of weeks ago. :)
1 comment:
Oh, I miss those cute boys! I love how sweet Benjamin is with Aaron! It 's so nice. Spencer used to try to just drag Jaxon around the room everytime I turned my back!
Post a Comment