Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun pictures

Duncan and Benjamin were playing so cute this day. They crashed cars, danced, here Benjamin was telling Duncan he wanted piggy back rides. Benjamin of course was Loving the attention!
Two stories here. First of all, Benjamin Loves the cats. He was sitting in between both of them, petting them at the same time. That is why I had got the camera, but of course by the time I got it, he wasn't doing it anymore. Story 2 are his pepper pants. Last week sometime we made him and Brandon pair of pajama shorts that match. (Brandon picked the material ages ago -I just barely got around to sewing it up. Luckily there was enough for Benjamin because he is little.) Anyway, Benjamin watched me make them and was interested in the sewing machines, and we talked about them as being a surprise for daddy, and he would be happy ... Quite fun actually - they are now known as the surprise pants. Then I found some left over chili material. Brandon already had pants from this material, so I made Benjamin some pants. They to are now surprise pants or chili pants. He loves both pairs and loves to match daddy. It is so cute. Of course, since the 2 year old loves to match dad, the older boys both wanted a pair of chili pants. Unfortunately I only have enough material to make 1 more pair of shorts, and since I don't want to cause a fight, I will probably make Benjamin a matching shirt instead.




1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I still can't believe how cute Benjamin is! Everytime I see that big grin, I just have to smile! How sweet of Duncan to give him a piggy back ride! What a good big brother!