Sunday, April 27, 2008

Benjamin/Baby shower at school

School had a baby/Benjamin shower for me on Tuesday morning. I got a lot of needed items. I got a car seat for Benjamin, some clothes and bath stuff for him, sheets for his bed etc. All needed items and quite timely considering he spent the night on Wednesday. I also got some baby stuff - a swing, rocker, some baby toys, blankets, washcloths etc. It was very nice. I do have a lot of good friends at work, and everyone there is excited for our family.


OK, last present picture. I'm looking down in most of them anyway. I'm posting this one because those bath balls and hoop are one of Benjamin's favorite toys. I'm also posting it to show that I'm definitely not as thin as I used to be.


The same teacher made these burp cloths.
This one says I found my Princess, her name is Mommy.


OK, I can't stay that I look beautiful, but I loved the towel.
My mom made some for the other boys a couple of years ago.
I'm happy Benjamin has one of his own.


This is my new partner Stacy. She was my official photographer at the shower.


Marina and Rachel
They teach across the hall and have had both Duncan and Tavio in Kindergarten.
They are wonderful friends.

No comments: