For Tavio's birthday party, he wanted an ice cream cake. He chose blue with blue flames.For his actual birthday I made him a cheesecake.
This is the infamous game of balloon stomp from my childhood. The boys absolutely love it. I have a much better video, but it is much too long to post. We've had this same birthday party - make homemade pizza/balloon stomp game - 3 times now. Both boys have done it once, and someone has done it twice. Probably Tavio. They sure do love it, and so do their friends. Funny how easy they are to please.
2 comments:
I used to hate that game. My foot used to ALWAYS get stomped on. I am sure it is the PERFECT game for boys though. I suppose mine will be playing too one day. The DDR video is really funny too.
Notice they are all wearing socks - no shoes. We didn't have any trouble with stepped on feet - just string breaking and balloons coming off.
Post a Comment