Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter
We were very silly people this year and had a very untraditional Easter. OK, most of that was due to the fact that I was quite sick. Easter Bunny didn't even visit our house. On Sunday afternoon, after church, we let the boys fill the eggs with candy and hide them, then Mom and Dad went and found the eggs. The boys thought that was absolutely wonderful. Tavio has already requested to do it again next year, but we told them that wouldn't happen since we will have little ones again next year. Easter Bunny will have to visit at the correct time. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. Probably because it was all I could do just to search for eggs. Plus I know I didn't want my picture taken, I never got out of my pajamas that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that actually sounded like a really fun idea. I could see why the boys loved it. Maybe you could do both ways next year. :) I am so glad you started a blog. It is so much fun!!
Post a Comment