Sunday, May 13, 2012

builders

Here I go trying to play a little bit of catch up with the family blog.  Our computer got a virus - common occurrence around here with teenagers who think they should download anything and everything.  Aargh.  Looks like that was somewhere around the end of December.  Well, it ate everything on the laptop and I haven't seen my pictures since.  I didn't have good access to a laptop for a while.  I just used the ipad for everything.  Then I finally got the laptop I'm currently using, but it had nothing on it.  I finally have managed to give up on my husband getting my computer fixed anytime soon and just downloaded picasa onto this computer and uploaded all of the pictures I've had on my camera since then.  So... Here are some pictures of Benjamin and Aaron enjoying Christmas toys and Christmas boxes just like little boys should.  :)

No comments: