Sunday, February 27, 2011

Benjamin's birthday

Benjamin celebrated his 5th birthday last week. I can't believe he is that old already. He has spent the week telling me "hey I'm 5 - every time he hears someone say 5, and asking me when he is going to kindergarten. I guess he thought he would go immediately after his birthday. I keep explaining that he won't go until after summer break, but he keeps asking anyway.
We had preschool at our house on his birthday so I had his pre-school friends stay for lunch and decorate cupcakes.

He also opened presents - I loved that Aaron wanted to help and seemed to have as much fun as Benjamin and be as excited as he was. Of course we sang to him, but I was lazy and saved his nice cake for his friends party that we will have in a couple of weeks. (Going to do Tavios the other way around.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: