Friday, December 31, 2010

Casa picnic pictures

These are some pictures we had taken at the Casa picnic. I've had the CD for a while, but not been able to download them for some reason. I've been working on moving them over one at a time now for 3 days. I finally have all of them but one on my computer. YEA. This first one is of Duncan and his biological sister. A major reason we go to the picnic each year is so they can see each other. Usually they don't talk much to each other, and Duncan was a bit anxious to talk to go to the picnic, but they had a great time walking around together and getting to know each other. Very successful picnic in my opinion. Now if I'd get off my duff and get Duncan a facebook account, he could friend his sister and talk with her more often.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: