Here are pictures from the very busy day of Duncan's birthday, father's day, our anniversary. It was such a busy day. I had to play organ, so I had to be to church early. Brandon taught Sunday school, so he was busy getting things together for his lesson and reviewing. Brandon also had to stay after church because of his job as financial clerk. Luckily, I didn' t have choir practice. We did presents for Duncan in the morning, and I made scrambled eggs. Somehow we still managed to make it to church on time. I like the series of pictures I posted below of Duncan and his pictures because Duncan has great expressions on his face and in the background, you can watch Aaron being dressed for church. It is posted in 3 posts because I tried out picasa and it would download only 4 pictures at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment