Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flag football and June

I have way too many pictures of this silly little pool and they all turned out so cute. I'm really being good only posting 3. Benjamin had gone to a birthday party with a cheap little pool like this, and he had had so much fun that I bought one. He had fun with this one too. I had a hard time getting him to stop splashing Aaron. I finally had to just take Aaron out.

Here is Aaron trying to crawl. At this point he was just rocking and then would fall on his belly (the next picture in this sequence that I didn't post.) This was a couple of weeks ago. Now he is actually crawling. He also got his top 2 teeth a couple of weeks ago.


Above - The boys played flag football this Spring. They had a great time. Brandon was assistant coach for Duncan's team. Benjamin thought he was as big as the big boys - those are his self proclaimed "football clothes" (he also has a blue shirt with a flag that he has dubbed his "scout shirt") He has a mouth guard that I gave him because he was using anything he found around the house to be a mouth guard like water bottle lids, milk lids, whatever he could chew - I was afraid he would choke. I never got pictures of the kids playing - but you can see some at this website:
http://sermonmediagroup.smugmug.com/WePlayFootball.Com%20-%20Spring%202009%20-%20Flag%20Football

They are listed under C2 Rams (Tavio) and D5 (Patriots)

While I was listing websites, I thought I'd list this one
http://raceshots.net/app/event/viewEvent?eventInstanceId=17476
It has pictures of the 1/2 marathon I ran. Search my last name and I'll show up - warning, they are not beautiful! LOL

Below is a cute video of Aaron's giggle. Benjamin was jumping around in the playpen making him laugh.

1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

oh my cuteness!!! I LOVE the pic of Aaron in the pool with the hat! All so cute. I swear one of these days I might get your birthday card in the mail. Actually you are coming soon, maybe I'll just wait! lol!