Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's a boy!


This is the one that tells me it's a boy, not that I can really tell what I'm looking at.
All I can tell is that I think it looks like he's standing on his head! :)

This is most of his body.

Everything looked good today. Everything was normal. I noticed the dating when she measured the head and it was 21 weeks something. I'm barely 20 weeks. She said he weighs close to a pound. (My books say he should still weigh just ounces for another week or 2.) Hope that's not a bad sign. ;) But I had a friend at school who they told that her baby weighed 8 lbs at 38 weeks, but he was born at only 7. I know it isn't an exact science. It was cool to look at the little heart and see all 4 chambers beating away. Amazing what they can do with ultrasounds these days.

On a side note, I can feel him move all the time now. For the last couple of weeks it was only at night when I'd stop for the day, but the last couple of days I've felt him lots during the day.

2 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Too cute! So I e-mailed you back before I checked your blog. Anyway, I love the pics. I always start measuring a little early at this stage and then have 7 lb babys three weeks early! So watch out! At least you won't be teaching so you won't have to worry about going early and not having sub plans!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are sooo happy everything is going so well! And another boy too!! I bet Brandon is just busting his buttons. What are your plans for the nursery?